interrupting transmission..
welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, May 16, 2008
If You Don't Listen, You're Never Gonna Learn...
That's what I'm gonna say to myself now on when in not paying attention in class....
How was my results? Well... Its was dreadful... Although I passed all my subjects it was still not good enough. Had three borderline cases which are English, Maths and Science... Although, for Maths I'm not quite sure what my respond should be, I'm happy that I passed it coz I had never pass Maths for exams before... But also it was merely pure luck as I only got 50 and that is like so pathetic. I mean come on... I know I can do so much better than that, its just that I have to shake off all the laziness away. My science was not that good either, well for Physic at least I did better but for Chemistry, OMG! What the fuck is wrong with me?! It was such a low score... And not to mention I was so careless and could actually pass, I should have shot myself dead.
Now on the lighter side of the news, I got an A2 on my Combine Humanities!! Fuck yeah 71 in total!! I would say I did improve alot on my History and made it possible for me to get an A2... But still I could have gotten an A1 if I had finished the second question, of section B in Social Studies and attain a grade 1... Hmmm too bad. I'm gonna try by very best at N levels. Ohhh... And for Malay got a B3 still not good enough... I've have not gotten back my DNT yet, feeling not to confident about it ...The paper was really hard, but I hope my folio was good enough for me to pass the subject.
What ever the results are right now, it does not really matter because the important one is passing the N levels... And by looking at my results ouhhh... I have to work really hard and no more playing. I'll might suffer but who cares... Its better to suffer now than regret it later. Right?