Sunday, May 18, 2008
Maple Story =)
This would be the second day of the weekend, and I'm already bored to death. There has been absolutely nothing fun to do. I know, I should be studying or catching up with my studies but seriously I'm bored of that to. The weather is unbearable, its been scorching hot and humid. I feel like bathing all the time but I'll get sweaty and hot again so not much help there. Its not even 6pm and I have watched around different 4 movies.
What's more worst is that I'm hungry and there is no food...well technically speaking. My mom did cooked and there is food but... I just feel like eating KFC or some beef steak, chicken chop or even maybe Mc Spicy... Arrrhh, I'm making myself hungry!!
Since we had 'nothing' to eat, me and my brother(he is in primary 5) did some experimenting. First he took some bread and spread maple syrup(the one you normally spread on pancakes) on it and it was okay but a little soggy. So I then tried spreading some on biscuits, well it was actually nice, its like eating the normal plain biscuit then comes the sweet taste of the maple syrup. I know it may sound crazy or stupid but we were bored so it was for fun and it actually turned out nice, just hope we don't have to experience any bad side effects later on =D
So try it at your own risk... Lols