interrupting transmission..
welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Gay Day =)
Actually I did my last paper today. It was mother tongue listening so no biggie. Went out with Wahyuni today... Had lunch at Bugis. I kinda forgot the name of the place...So yea... Had fried wanton noodles(again), we had to rush coz' the movie we were going to watch (What Happens In Vegas) was like going to start around 5... But then we took the 7pm movie coz' we could not make it on time... Me and Wahyuni killed time by walking around the area for interesting shops.
Then Wahyuni had this craving for caramel frappe from Starbucks but we couldn't find it so she just bought one from Mc Cafe which was quite nearby.... Then when we went on walking, took the escalator and guess what?... We saw Starbucks. Hahas... Wahyuni was soo pissed. Starbucks is definitely better than Mc Cafe, its not so bitter and the caramel is fuck yeah alot! And almost for the same price so yea its was a waste but also an experience... For the sake for people who's gonna watch the movie soon I'm not gonna drag on about what's in it, I would say its a damn good movie, Ashton Kutcher was really hot and so cute... After watching we went home straight... Too tired and sleepy to go anywhere else...