Monday, May 12, 2008
Phew..... Exams Are Finally Over...
Hahhhh....Freedom! Exams are finally over I had my last paper today! But I'm not to confident about the end result.... Ugh the DNT paper was like fucking hard, I'll probably fail, its like everything I studied didn't came out that much. Too bad what is done can't be undone.
Although I was filled with enthusiasm to enjoy my much deserve break from all the studying that was done..... I was also crushed that Khairul was leaving for Indonesia the same day. I rushed my self home, change clothes, took his present and was out again. It was already 10.30 and his flight was at 12pm so I really had to rush there.... As i was on my way to the airport Khai messaged me saying that he do not have much time to say goodbye.... I almost felt like crying... But thankfully I managed to to met him and said our goodbyes.... Khai's parents even treated us drinks at Starbucks, which was really nice....=) But it was soo heart-wrenching to see him go in the departure hall...
When we reached the MRT station, Erick, Kamarul and I shed a few tears... But all was good... Then everybody lost their appetite to finish their drinks... Soon we all went our separate ways.... I went home and slept till 5. But he is like coming back so not to worry =)....
Peace Out =)