interrupting transmission..
welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Ice Ice Baby
(A photo of me trying to skate)
Hahas...That is seriously the lamest title...
I'm talking about my ice skating experience yesterday... I was super duper tired so I wrote it today... Well, what can I say it was cold, wet, tiring and dreadfully painful. It wasn't my first time skating... I did it before, once when I was in primary 2 or 3, I'm not that sure but what puzzle me the most was that back then I could skate really well and now lets say... I suck really bad. I think fell like 6 times in total that day and it still aches right now. When we came I was bad, then it got a little better but when I skated, I kept looking at the ground and not in front. Then the Zamboni came to resurface the ice and made the skating rink more slippery and my skating got worse... It was fun and I hope to do it again with my friends.