Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Life's is a bitch, coz' if it was a slut it'd be easy
Finally I'm back... Haven't had much time to write... Actually there's nothing to write about... I'm leading such a tiresome, dreary and uninspiring life, and I think its not gonna get better any sooner... Sigh..-_-
Got back my prelim's results , well to me its not bad but I'm sure I can do better... I'm getting tired of studying. I wanna get it over and done with my N's but at the same time I want more time to study. So stressful, and also the fasting month is coming. Its going to be so hard studying without food around!
Today was an acceptable day, my class played basketball for PE it was fun and not to mention hot and exhausting... There were really good players like Sheng Han, Jez, Fadhil, Fadhli and Damian, who eventually got a sprained ankle coz' Iskandar stepped on this foot and caused him to fall sideways. Most were playing anyhow and a lot of fouls happened and as usual Mr Teo said nothing.
Teachers Day's arriving for the first time I'm feeling excited about it coz' a group of us (Damian, Fatz, Siti, Aliff, Rudy, Yu Jia, Aloy and of course Me) bought Mr Phua and Ms Noriza a present. It was really perfect for them and it was a breeze shopping for it. Its was really awesome, the exact thing that we wanted to find for them was there... Okay I'm not explaining it right but yeah hope you understand. Me and Shahida later hung out a little longer... We went to Mondo(a shoe shop), at Century Square and what else bought shoes. It was so hard to chose there was 4 types that I wanted. First, was a yellow ballet flats and its like the alligator skin type, very cool! Second, it was also flats with the pointy front but had a tiny heel and it was in Brandeis Blue, so cute! Third was a shoe wedge shoe in some sort of black stain material, very classy! Lastly, the was also another wedge shoe in pale pink, so hot! Eventually, I bought the third one but you know what I really want all of them especially the pink one... Urgh!! I regret not buying the pink one, dammit!!
Sorry, got carried away by the shoes... Going back to my story about Teacher's Day, some of the others are going to prepare food and we're gonna party away in class WOOHOO!
However, on that day, after school, I'm really not interested in going back to my primary school and my old friends keep pestering me... Seriously there's no use in going back when the teacher don't even remember us. One of the motherfuckers even said that its her last year, so what?! Does she expect me to care? I'm freaking pissed off with her character. I'm not trying to make her look bad or anything but being forced to do against your own will, it's so not cool.
Well, this is the end till I have time to upload more on my not-so-inspiring journey in life.=D
