Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Scrap-booking!?
Its like photo editing its just that... instead of decorating the photo it stress more on decorating the background. Its quite nice but I'm still learning on how to use it. And since there's nothing to do at home it'd be a way to kill time. I'm also starting to watch a lot of Japanese dramas, so if you know a good one to recommend me please do tell=)... I think I might be gaining weight. Why do I say so?
1. Frequent food consumption: I get hungry all the time and there's a lot of snacks at home.
2. Getting lazy: Okay to be honest, I am already a lazy person, but due to the limited number of activities and ample of time, I do nothing but laze a round all day and not to even step out of the house, so it results that my laziness is increasing.
3. Lack of exercise: Blame it on my laziness.
It could all be also due to my nocturnal routine, meaning I'm awake all night and go to bed at 6am-4pm, then eat, tv, the computer and sleep again. It may sound painfully boring but I don't mind it, in fact I love it. But when school reopens I won't be able to do this any more since O Level's are next year...*Sigh*
Any way these are scrap-booking...(i did it myself!!hehe)=D
CLICK TO ENLARGE...

