Sunday, January 25, 2009
Hairy Business =D
It has been really busy since school started. I'm not getting much sleep, the homework just keeps piling up, DNT O level practical have started and up-coming tests to study for... *sigh*... So the holidays is the perfect time to catchup on my work and replenish my sleep. Oh also... I wanna wish all my chinese friends A Happy Chinese New Year!! For tomorrow my mom's family is having a picnic but I have no idea where its at, but before that we're going to my chinese ex-neighbor's home to celebrate. I'll try to fill the other details by tomorrow night.
I have been wanting to cut my hair for a few weeks now and I finally did it last friday. Its the shortest that I have ever cut before.. It somehow feels weird but I'm getting used to it. Personally for me its kinda nice, pretty cool too.. Haha=D.. I don't have a picture of it right now but it looks something like this except its black and more thicker..


So I'll leave it up to your imagination to run wild.. If you can't just picture it then there's no need to... Coz' your gonna see me on wednesday..Haha