interrupting transmission..
welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, January 01, 2009
School Blues..
No more holidays!! Arhh.. School's starting tomorrow. Its is such a drag, getting up in the morning. I can't say that I'm happy or sad, its just that the holidays went by really fast, its too much of a shock for me. I'm still in my slacking mode and school's gonna be like "O level, O level, study hard". I'm not really sure what class I'm gonna be in but hopefully its 5NC.. It would be so troublesome to adapt to new classmates and such.. Plus if we were to join class, well its quite vile for me to say this, but I won't be able to be the top in the class again. Although what real bothers me is its a new environment, and it takes time to get used to, whereas if I'm with my old classmates it'd make my life so much easier. As, everybody is familiar with each other and there's a lesser possibility of them getting into an awkward atmosphere. Anyway, summing it all up I love my class and its the best coz' its has a small population and cozy. On the other side, if I go to school I get to eat the chicken porridge (kick-ass-awesome) which I have been craving for since the holiday started, but tomorrow is Friday so too bad, there's not gonna be any. Other that I have no other reason to go to school, well this marks the end of my posting. I'll write more when there's more to complain.. :D