Monday, March 30, 2009
Long Lost Memories...
I'm talking about last year when I used to study at Wahyuni's house almost everyday before the 'N' level prelims. Having such a great time.. Hanging out at the balcony while studying. The last time I went there was like during Hari Raya!? Well I studied for SS test tomorrow and Wahyuni did her accounts. It was kinda hard coz' I didn't listen to the lesson and had to understand it slowly. I hate her way of teaching its B O R I N G ! Not to mention her notes are like WTF!! After much struggle, finally got it done but still a not that great. Took a break and we played a really back-aching game. Its been a while since we laughed that hard.. Thinking back, I'm really fortunate to have a great friend like her, my one only best friend, Wahyuni!! =D
