interrupting transmission..
welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, May 23, 2009
Quickie, well not really...
A quick update (hopefully) on what's been going on lately...
Firstly (i think) it was sports day, what a drag... But afterwards was lots of fun coz' Wahyuni, Iqmal, Dzul, Gerald and me went skating at East Coast Park. Well the day was not a smooth ride at all, there were plenty of tumbling, tripping, falling and for one rolling!?... Lols. Secondly, was oh, studying an Mac Cafe. I don't really know exactly how many times I went there to study with Wahyuni, but trust me it was a lot and apparently one of the days we stayed there for a total of 8 hours!! What was more puzzling was that we still could go bowling afterwards, when we were supposed to study? Somehow, it proved to be handy as an excellent stress reliever after a day of cramming. Then, the exams week started. Oh god... I don't want to even talk about it. It was also the start of a string of birthdays, 7th May: Majidah, 13th May: Iqmal, 15th May: Syazana and my dear elder brother. Well for the whole two weeks it had left me penniless for celebrating their birthdays. For Majidah I bought her some chocolates but gave her a day late, sorry for Iqmal I didn't bought anything. Held a small celebration for my brother at home, there was satay, sushi and finally I got to eat my cawamushi, sugoku oishikata desu(it was extremely delicious)!! Then the next day, Atiqah, Hazmin and me went to surprise Syazana. We couldn't do on the 15 so we did it the next day. We met at White Sands Mall, went to pick the cake and I still had the cheek to go shopping when I knew I was on a budget, also bought her a wallet for her present, which I hate but it was totally her type of style. Syazana was studying under her boyfriend's flat, which was just a stone's throw away, literally, it was right across the street! And went and surprise her, her face was priceless... Lols. Thanks to the co-operation of her boyfriend on the "studying" plan. After that we went bowling at E-hub. Around 8-9 we went our separate way, gave Hazmin a good tight hug before leaving, ughh miss her so much. Gosh... She changed a lot, in a good way I mean... On the last day of exams Wahyuni, Iqmal, Dzul, Gerald and me went to The Mind Cafe at Tampines Safra to celebrate Majidah and Iqmal's birthday it was a surprise. It was super-duper fun playing Taboo!! Plus the food was amazing and great ambiance. While we were playing the lights turned off, a happy birthday song was played at the back ground and the waiter came around with the the cake, even I, myself was surprise although I knew about the cake part the whole thing was so cool and the other customers sang the birthday song... Ahhh it was so cool and the cake Wahyuni bake was nice... Afterwards went bowling and went home. Exams are over now and results? Well I say it didn't surprise me coz' I know I didn't study so there's nothing more to say. Although it is a wake up call to get me studying coz' at my current situation I will never, I mean never in a million years I will make it at O Level. On Saturday went Malaysia with mom.. And when I checked out my passport, the last time I went there was a year ago!!
Yup, so basically some of it from the past few months. I'm also guessing I won't be updating an time soon. Its gonna get really busy now with extra classes after school and June holidays. Rather than complaining I'm actually embracing it coz' its gonna be really handy and I don't study at home. So its the end of my posting... Why are you still reading I said its the end... Lols later =P