interrupting transmission..
welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Huhuhu...\ (^_^) /
Please do congratulate me for my wonderful effort of updating my blog again hehehe... Currently, I contemplating on weather I should go to Temasek Poly or Republic Poly but the probability of me going to TP is much higher than RP. The e-mail came in today and I was like what? When I had settled my enrollment in RP and my mind was set on going to school next week. Further more they had sent me e-mail earlier stating that the admission was unsuccessful. Urghh... So troublesome. My first reaction was "What! No way I'm going to TP"... But thinking carefully TP has so much advantages than RP. And I was the one that requested of the direct admission so if I were to reject it then why did I made the request in the first place? Understand what I mean. I'm so weird.
Gonna sleep soon have to work tomorrow. Wohoo! 5 More days baby! Then SHOPPING!