interrupting transmission..
welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, April 08, 2010
The End.
Its finally over. Today was my last day, after working for 5 months. I wouldn't call it a part time job as it felt more like full time job coz' your required to work everyday, well except for weekends. Through the months I had a great an memorable experience, both good and bad. I had to learn quick, work quickly and accurately because a mistake could lead to other problems later on. I was never shorthanded of making mistakes but thank god nothing major occurred. The most important experience would be, working in the office can make you fat so easily. Trust me, I've weight myself. This is the first time in my whole 17 years of life that I have been this heavy. As to why it happened, that's easily explainable, coz' all I did was sit, work, eat and sleep. Also not to mention the occasional treats for the agents. Hopefully when school starts I could shed all these excess fats and get back to my former weight. I'm grateful and thankful for the admin staffs for being so kind and understanding, well not all but yea. For the past few days I had always been eagerly waiting to leave that place but right now after leaving its kinda sad, its happiness but with a mix of sorrow? I'm really gonna miss working there. Missing the tired and sleepy journey to work, joking around with Wahyuni at our desk and also having lunch at our usual corner. Sometimes things just have an end to them. And this also marks the end of my post. Toodles~