interrupting transmission..
welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, April 01, 2010
My New Baby
Yahoooooooooo! Finally, the internet on my laptop is working... Phew... I thought there was something wrong with it coz' I couldn't get any connection, but actually it was due to the fact that I had switch off the wifi. So stupid... But still having problems with the webcam. Gonna call the vendor tomorrow but not too sure if it's open coz' its Good Friday. Oh guess what? My laptop's PINK!! Yea-yea who would ever thought that I would chose it. Well anyway today, I took a half day from work, Wahyuni and I are planning to go Johor on Monday. She was so hyped up that it tired me out(hahas kidding k wahyuni). Then met up with Syazana and Atiqah to find bags at Bugis. Non of them bags gave me urge to purchase it. But hey it wasn't a wasted trip, got a really awesome sneaker of a great price to. I have this really awful feeling when purchasing things. Too bad I really need the stuffs so I have to spend my pay. Hmm... Following up from my previous post, I have enrolled to TP and have officially withdraw from RP. *sigh* I have no idea who's going to TP's IT School and what's worse I have to stay overnight! Just my luck... Hmmm that's all I guess. Excuse me for the vague description to lazy to type... *yawn* So tired. Oh! Somebody please tell me if you know where I can get some really nice sneakers like the picture below.