interrupting transmission..
welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Seriously....
Hey. Yea I'm finally blogging well it's not coz' I want to but I'm feeling very frustrated, upset and angry to the point that I feel like crying, and I really need to get it out of my system or not I'll feel like exploding. I'm feeling very angry towards one person that can't even do his job properly. I'm gonna avoid cursing at him but really... Can't you do your job properly? I told you about the matter and you said it might be your mistake but you still did nothing about it. I've emailed you two times and them you finally replied. Its been two weeks and your saying changing it might be a problem, and then accusing me for nothing, or maybe for your own convenience!? Seriously man.... Your really pissing me off. It's been such along time since I've been this upset, but really... URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! It's really affecting my mood to do work. Urgh seriously man!? SERIOUSLY!?.




Thank you blog for listening.